Sunday, November 18 2018
2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Thomas Jefferson High School,6520 Braddock Rd,Alexandria, VA 22312
1.Minimum 8 participants are required in a group.
2. It is the coordinator’s responsibility to check EVERY PARTICIPANT MUST BE 2018 TAMIL SANGAM MEMBER, or MUST PAID NON MEMBER DONATION OF $25/family/event.
Last date to pay non-member donation is Oct 12,2018.
3.Registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
Last Date: Oct 7,2018. But we may close the registration if we get enough registrations.
4. Audio / transcripts must be emailed to email@example.com.The last day to send the song/dialog for performance is Oct 12 , 2018. Your registration will be excluded from the list, if we don’t receive the SCRIPT/mp3 by Oct 12, 2018.
5. Language/lyrical content/attire must be appropriate for all ages, must adhere to Tamil tradition and should not be hurtful to any section of people/group/ethnicity.
6. The program committee will review whether the song/program is at anticipated quality and will confirm by Oct 15, 2018.
7. Every participant will be allowed only one performance on stage with the intention of
giving a fair opportunity to everyone. GUEST APPEARANCE IS ALSO NOT ALLOWED.
Please note that this is very important rule and will be strictly followed.
8.On November 18th, every coordinator will be notified their backstage reporting time, if the team missed to report during that time slot, they will be excluded to perform on that day.
9. One person/Dance school can register maximum of 10 mins slot.
10.For More Details Visit http://www.washingtontamilsangam.org/Events/PongalVizhaCulturalRegistration.aspx
Search a Member Id: http://www.washingtontamilsangam.org/members/
New Member Registration: http://www.washingtontamilsangam.org/members/signup.aspx
Renew Membership: http://www.washingtontamilsangam.org/members/login.aspx
To Type in Tamil : https://www.google.com/intl/sa/inputtools/try/