2019 சித்திரை திருவிழா (Chithirai Thirivizha ) கலை நிகழ்ச்சி பதிவு
Date: Sunday, April 28, 12pm – 9pm
Time: 12:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Venue: Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology,
6560 Braddock Rd, Alexandria, VA 22312
Registrations are accepted on first come first serve basis. Last Date : April 12th 2019.
1.Minimum 8 participants are required in a group.
2. It is the coordinator’s responsibility to check EVERY PARTICIPANT is 2019 TAMIL SANGAM MEMBER, or MUST PAID NON MEMBER DONATION OF $25/family/event.
Last date to pay non-member donation is April 12, 2019.
3.Registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
Last Date: April 12th 2019, But we may close the registration if we get enough registrations.
4. Audio / transcripts must be emailed to [email protected].The last day to send the song/dialog for performance is April 12, 2019. Your registration will be excluded from the list, if we don’t receive the SCRIPT/mp3 by April 12, 2019.
5. Language/lyrical content/attire must be appropriate for all ages, must adhere to Tamil tradition and should not be hurtful to any section of people/group/ethnicity.
6. The program committee will review whether the song/program is at anticipated quality and will confirm by April 15, 2019.
7. Every participant will be allowed only one performance on stage with the intention of giving a fair opportunity to everyone. GUEST APPEARANCE IS ALSO NOT ALLOWED.
Please note that this is very important rule and will be strictly followed.
8.On April 22,2019 every coordinator will be notified their backstage reporting time, if the team missed to report during that time slot, they will be excluded to perform on that day.
9. One person/Dance school can register maximum of 10 mins slot.
10. For More Details Visit https://tsgwdc.org/events/
Click below links for New/ Renew Membership
Any Questions? email to [email protected]
Registration is Closed.