ஒருங்கிணைந்த தை பொங்கல் விழா 2019 கலை நிகழ்ச்சி பதிவு
Date: Saturday, February 2, 2019
Time: 09:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Venue: Walter Johnson High School
6400 Rock Spring Dr, Bethesda, MD 20814
Registrations are accepted on first come first serve basis. Last Date : Jan 12, 2019.
1.Minimum 8 participants are required in a group.
2. It is the coordinator’s responsibility to check EVERY PARTICIPANT is 2019 TAMIL SANGAM MEMBER, or MUST PAID NON MEMBER DONATION OF $25/family/event.
Last date to pay non-member donation is Jan 12, 2019.
3.Registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
Last Date: Jan 12th 2019, But we may close the registration if we get enough registrations.
4. Audio / transcripts must be emailed to [email protected].The last day to send the song/dialog for performance is Jan 12, 2019. Your registration will be excluded from the list, if we don’t receive the SCRIPT/mp3 by Jan 12, 2019.
5. Language/lyrical content/attire must be appropriate for all ages, must adhere to Tamil tradition and should not be hurtful to any section of people/group/ethnicity.
6. The program committee will review whether the song/program is at anticipated quality and will confirm by Jan 15, 2019.
7. Every participant will be allowed only one performance on stage with the intention of giving a fair opportunity to everyone. GUEST APPEARANCE IS ALSO NOT ALLOWED.
Please note that this is very important rule and will be strictly followed.
8.On Feb 2,2019 every coordinator will be notified their backstage reporting time, if the team missed to report during that time slot, they will be excluded to perform on that day.
9. One person/Dance school can register maximum of 10 mins slot.
10. For More Details Visit https://tsgwdc.org/events/
Click below links for New/ Renew Membership
New Member Registration | Renew Membership
Registration is Closed. Any Questions? email to [email protected]